Chief Customer Experience Officer Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, HCS Africa Jobs
Our Client in the gaming industry seeks to hire a Chief Customer Experience Officer responsible for balancing customer needs with business requirements and presenting a compelling case for internal change and improvement.
- Increase promoters and decrease detractors
- Champion the customer throughout the business, balancing customer needs with business requirements and presenting a compelling case for internal change and improvement
- Champion the customer service department. This entails assessing and managing the customer service team to continually improve processes and outcomes
- Measuring and reporting. Agree priorities and standards and then manage the CS team to deliver them
- Manage all customer service processes, remembering that we are becoming more proactive and engaging customers earlier in the cycle.
- Ensure that the Computer systems in place are being used to the required standards and identify and promote any areas of efficiency.
- As problem areas for customer service are identified you must engage the Director Business Unit to agree priorities and then engage your customer services team to address these areas and make the planned changes quickly and effectively
- Financial analysis. Manage your budget effectively and be able to promote requirements for additional funding where they can increase the customer recommendation ratings and increase overall business performance. Report your
- Work with the Director Business Unit and other stakeholders to drive continual improvement in people, technology, processes, service and product design and build.
- Establish and test new strategies to improve the customer service experience.
- Ensure the right calibre of staff are recruited, and in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Ensure that poor performance is not tolerated and is remedied via support, training or disciplinary action as appropriate.
- Liaise with Human Resources on all employment issues.
- Ensure continual up skilling in customer services through evaluation, development and training of staff
Day to day management.
- Manage your customer services team to deliver what customers need and to continually improve your customer service team’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure that you build a positive team culture with strong positive engagement.
- Specific tasks (not an exclusive list, but indicative) a. attend weekly scrums and build meetings.
- Produce a monthly Board report and attend Quarterly Board meetings, contribute to wider business priorities.
- Manage Subcontractors including continual performance measurement and reporting
- Manage the out-of-hours process and ensure adequate cover is in place at all times
- Monitor and highlight trends where relevant
- Escalate customer issues, act promptly and where necessary visit/call the customer personally to agree a plan of action
- Ensure the department operates in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field (Marketing / Communications etc.)
- At least 5 years managerial experience in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Experience in coaching, training and motivating a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Competent and capable of making operational decisions.
- Ability to lead a team by example demonstrating our clients’ values as a foundation for the working day.
- Ability to change and adapt working practices to suit the needs of an evolving company.
- Able to manage performance objectively, consistently and within time scales.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Position is office based (locally)
- Normal working hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm
How To Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Chief Customer Experience Officer – Gaming Industry on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.