Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administration
Our client looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 25th March 2019.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited