Chief Office Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs, Kisumu County Jobs
JG ‘M’ (2 POSTS) Ref: KSM/CPSB/2019/024
- Taking oral dictation; using e-office to research and process data
- Operating office equipment
- Attending to clients/visitors
- Handling customers inquiries and complaints
- Coordinating schedules of meetings and appointments and travel arrangements
- Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents including classified materials
- Ensuring security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Establishing and monitoring procedures for record keeping of correspondence and file movements
- Maintaining an up to date filing system in the office
- Preparing responses to routine correspondences
- Managing office protocol and etiquette
- Managing petty cash and other office administrative services.
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Must have served in the grade of Senior Office Administrator for a minimum period of three (3) years
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial studies or Bachelor of Business and office management from a recognized institution or Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences plus a Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution
- Must have Certificate in Secretarial Management Course from Kenya School of Government or any other Government Training Institute
- Must have Certificate in Supervisory Skills Course lasting not less than Two (2) Weeks from Kenya School of Government
- Must have Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution
- Must show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How To Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th July 2019 at 4.00pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.