Chief Officer Governance & Administration Jobs, Kisumu County Jobs
JG ‘S’ (1 POST) Ref:
- Administration of a county department
- Formulation and implementation of programs to attain Vision 2030 and sector goals
- Development and implementation of strategic plans and sector development plans
- Implementation of policies and regulations
- Providing strategic policy direction for effective service delivery
- Ensuring compliance with the National Values and Principles of good governance as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya;
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized in Kenya.
- Possession of a Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage;
- Have vast knowledge and experience of not less than 10 years in the relevant field, 5 of which should be in a senior/managerial position in a large organization;
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of county development objectives and Vision 2030;
- Be a strategic thinker and results-oriented;
- Have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Have Certificate in Senior Management Course from Kenya School of Government
- Have Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Program from Kenya School of Government
- Have capacity to work under pressure to meet strict timelines;
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution;
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the Values and Principles as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya; and
- Be computer literate.
How To Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th July 2019 at 4.00pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.