Chief Officer Strategy Policy & Delivery Jobs, Kisumu County Jobs
JG ‘S’ (1 POST) – Ref: KSM/CPSB/2019/020
- Planning for Delivery – this includes, but is not limited to collaboration with departments in developing the County Integrated Development Plan (CIDP), the Annual Development Plan (ADP) and all other plans of the County Government as prescribed in the County Government Act;
- Coordinating implementation of the Governor’s flagship projects, including resource mobilization, donor relations and partnerships management for the projects;
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting using the government-wide Monitoring and Evaluation system, to support and consolidate the M&E activities at the departmental level;
- Addressing obstacles to delivery by carrying out research, analysis and offering advisory services to departments;
- Building capacity at the departmental level and facilitating inter-departmental learning;
- Developing and managing the Performance Management Framework for the County government;
- Coordinating communication and accountability on the overall performance of the government to citizens and stakeholder groups.
- Overseeing activities of the Kisumu Economic and Social Council (KECOSOC).
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- At least Master degree in Economics, development studies or related field.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience five (5) of which must be in Senior Management Position in the Private or Public Sector
- Experience in development planning, programme management and implementation of results oriented programmes
- Have capacity to work under pressure to meet strict timelines
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the Values and Principles as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya; and
- Be computer literate.
How To Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th July 2019 at 4.00pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.