Chief Technical Officer Jobs, ICT Jobs, HCS Africa Jobs
JD CHIEF TECHNICAL OFFICER
Our Client in the Gaming Industry seeks to hire a Chief Technical Officer responsible for providing sound technical leadership in all aspects of the business.
- Manage a team of software engineers across the full SDLC (front end, back end, dev-ops, and QA).
- Work closely with the Product Manager to translate our product roadmap into optimal assigned tasks in sprint delivery cycles.
- Create and maintain a professional culture within the team, where individuals take ownership and focus on delivering excellence, quality, and value for our clients. Work with Product Support Managers to ensure our solutions are delivered bug free.
- Contribute technically to projects and perform code reviews
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Work with the Development, Modelling and Product Teams to lead the delivery of technical solutions and implementation of large enhancements and change initiatives.
- Define and implement Agile methodologies to maintain a strong focus on delivery priorities, holding others to account for delivery, and swiftly responding to changing requirements.
- Promote resilience and responsiveness in the company by being open and honest about challenges, and the actions required to address unexpected developments. Gather and report detailed performance data against key indicators, to generate actionable improvements to the quality of service offered.
- Identify, manage and seek to resolve technical risks and issues against user requirements.
- Build knowledge, capacity and capability within teams, promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Proactively drive innovation, with new ideas and options made available by new technology and process.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology, software development technologies and methodologies.
- A Bachelors of Science degree
- Have at least 7 years’ experience managing a technical team
- Demonstrate Knowledge and understanding in Software Engineering
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding for designing data Intensive application
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Decision-making skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership and Influencing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict Management skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Strong Analytical skills
- High level of integrity and Confidentiality
- Team Player
- Position is office based (locally)
- Normal working hours are 8.30am to 5pm
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Chief Technical Officer – Gaming Industry on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.