Civil Engineering Internships, Internships In Kenya, SMEC Internahips
SMEC International Pty Ltd is one of the leading engineering and development consultancies in the world. Providing multidisciplinary consulting services in engineering, project management, environmental science and development activities, SMEC has been engaged in assignments throughout the world for over 35 years.
We have successfully completed many thousands of projects in Australia and in 80 other countries for international funding and aid agencies, government organizations, and private sector clients.
Civil Engineering Intern
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical Graduate Jobs / Internships
- Accurate and detail orientated
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills (plan and prioritise)
- Team player
- BSc. in Civil Engineering
- MUST have graduated in 2018 or 2019 or is scheduled to graduate by the end of 2019
- MUST be fluent in English
- MUST have good report writing and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter, updated CV and academic transcripts quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12 November 2019.
All CVs MUST have at least 2 referees and all email attachments should not exceed 5MB.
Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.