Cleaners Jobs, Kitengela International School Jobs
Responsible for the general cleaning of the school and any other duties that may be assigned to ensure a hygienic
environment within the school.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points
Dusting, damp wiping, washing or polishing the furniture, ledges, window sills and external surfaces of
cupboards, radiators, shelves and fittings
- Replenishing consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required
- Cleaning toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment (if any), in order to prevent
damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mow and trim lawns and shrubbery, using mowers and hand to clear debris from grounds.
- At least a Certificate in Housekeeping
- Good communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- At least one year working experience in a similar position
How to Apply
All successful candidates must be less than 45 years old. All teachers must be registered with Teacher Service
Commission (TSC).Interested applicants should log on www.kisc.sc.ke for details on qualifications, duties and
responsibilities. Send your application letter and CV to email@example.com not later than 15th October, 2019.
Only those shortlisted shall be contacted. You are encouraged to attach your application letter and CV in PDF
format to protect formatting.
KISC is an equal opportunity employee