Clerical Officer II Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Kenya Institute of Mass Communication Jobs
KIMC Grade 4
Ref No. KIMC/CL/6/2019
Terms of Service
The successful candidate will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service. The Salary for this position will range from Kshs.16, 692/= to 24,662/= Excluding allowances
- Processing of human resource records;
- Assisting in the preparation of indents; processing of pension documents;
- Keeping safe custody of invoices, receipts and other records;
- Processing of documents for issuance of academic records; and
- Preparing and maintaining records and ensuring proper filing system.
- Served in the grade of Clerical Officer II, in a comparable position in Public Service or Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Certificate in Kenya Accounts Technician Certificate (KATC) from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills; and
- Shown merit, integrity and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- In addition, candidates must provide Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their applications quoting job reference number accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae; copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Transcripts and Testimonials; Daytime Contacts; Full Names and Contacts of three (3) referees to:
The Director/ CEO
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
Uholo Road, (South B), Nairobi
Off Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 42422 – 00100
So as to reach him not later than 9th July, 2019