Client Relations Executive – Contractual Jobs, Front Office Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Insurance Jobs, Resolution Insurance Company Jobs
The Client Relations Executive’s overall purpose is to ensure prompt resolution of client queries by acting as a liaison between clients and the company.
The jobholder is expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
- Receive telephone calls and visiting clients with decorum, identify their needs and accord them necessary assistance.
- Receive, record and sort incoming and outgoing mail and parcels to the correct destination.
- Receive, log, respond and follow up client queries and complaints to their satisfaction and within the stipulated period.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Obtain customer information and update member contact records and changes in the existing databases.
- Preparation and analysis of relevant reports.
- Ensure that stipulated customer service standards are maintained for our retail business.
- Diploma in a business related field.
- 6 months working experience in a busy front office position.
- Experience working in a busy switchboard.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly send your updated CV listing 3 referees and availability should you be offered the position to firstname.lastname@example.org by Close of
Business on Tuesday, 30th April 2019. Ensure you quote the position title – Client Relations Executive – on the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.