Client Service Manager & Account Manager – Experiential Marketing Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, YDX Agency Jobs
A leading marketing agency dealing in experiential marketing, consumer research and digital marketing seeks to recruit a highly motivated, proactive and motivated Account Manager who shall be in charge of managing exiting business accounts and business development. This position reports to the Client service director, whilst working closely with the Managing Director.
- Ensure highest standards for client service in order to maintain and build existing business relationships, handling client request, campaign activity and other day to day client requirements when called upon.
- Sourcing for business from existing and new clients
- Preparing pitch documents and presentations
- Analyze and understand client briefs and requirements
- Conceptualization of new and exciting viable ideas for brands
- Research and insight generation for existing and new clients in order to understand the market landscape for the benefit of clients
- Conduct industry analysis on completion of project and market dynamics on behalf of the client
- Work closely with the operations Department to plan and implement BTL
- Activations and events
- Provide guidance to operations teams to ensure they work in line with client
- approval and expectations
- Oversee and report to management /client on progress, learning’s and
- successes of activities conducted on behalf of the client.
- University Degree/College Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Account Manager Experiential/BTL marketing.
- Have created and managed Retail promotions, roadshows, event marketing and have a good knowledge of the market.
- Good command of English
- Good computer skills – MS Office
- Good proposal and Report Writing Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send a motivational letter and an updated CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Client Service Manager/ Account Manager – Experiential Marketing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday, 3rd July 2019 at 5pm
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.