The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
- Responsible for promoting and maintaining high standards of professional nursing care by providing quality services with special focus on Care of renal patients.
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing (KRCHN)
- Higher Diploma in Renal Care from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya
- At least two years of experience in renal care nursing
- Certification in BLS or ACLS will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline for submitting the application is on 10th January 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.