Clinical Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs, Jobs in Nakuru, Catholic Diocese Of Nakuru Jobs
The CDN Health department wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Clinical Officer with an experience in a busy health centre.
The Clinical Officer will work with other staff to maintain high clinical standards and actively promote quality health care delivery and smooth running of the institution and to provide care to patients in the institutions who require acute medical intervention that can be provided by a Clinical Officer:
- Must be a Diploma holder in clinical training.
- Must be registered by the clinical officer council.
- PMTC and MCI training is a must.
- Should have a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Emergency preparedness management is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or E-mail us – email@example.com
So as to be received by 25th February 2019. Candidates MUST indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in their application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.