Our client is one of the leading clinics in Kenya and seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced person in the role of Clinical Officer.
Salary: Highly Competitive
- History taking, examining, diagnosing, education and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient in the hospital
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- Assessing, preparing and presenting medico-legal reports;
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Surgery or Clinical Medicine & Community Health from a recognized institution with demonstrated experience of not less than three (3) years at grade of Registered Clinical Officer III.
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Evidence of proficiency and knowledge in computer applications.
- Fulfilled the requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria set above, send your application to email@example.com clearly quoting “NURSE” on the email subject line. Application close on 5th May, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.