Clinical Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs, Laikipia University Jobs
Grade 8 – (2 Posts) Ref. No. LU/AD/2/09/19
- Be holders of Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Surgery from a recognized institution;
- Must be registered by Clinical Officers Council. Have at least 2 years clinical experience.
- Undertake history taking, examination, diagnosis, treatment and management of both outpatients and inpatients;
- Sensitize patients, staff, students and clients on preventive/promotive health;
- Counselling and guiding students, staff and clients on health issues e.g. HIV/AIDS, Alcohol and Drug abuse inter alia;
- Conduct medical certification for clients;
- Provide appropriate referrals of patients;
- Perform minor surgical procedures;
- Assessing, preparing, and presenting medical/legal reports as necessary;
- Provide emergency clinical care;
- Ensure maintenance of clinical services procedures and guidelines in provision of services;
How To Apply
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirement of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010 and must attach the following:
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation;
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA;
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board;
- Clearance certificate from CRB.
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of applications giving details of age, education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicants’ telephone number and email address, and enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and give names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicants competence and area of specialization. Applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned. The name and reference number of the position for which the application is made should be clearly marked on the envelope and addressed to:-
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (AF&P)
P.O. Box 1100-20300
NYAHURURU – KENYA
So as to reach him not later than 25th September, 2019
N.B. A soft copy of the application letter and C.V. only and No other attachment should be sent by email to email@example.com
Laikipia University is an equal employer. Women, minority groups and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.