For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council and
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
This is an entry point grade into the Clinical Officer cadre.
- Duties at this level will be limited scope and complexity and the officer will normally work under the guidance of an experienced clinical officer or a medical officer.
- Work mainly involves seeing and examining patients and diagnosis and treatment of their ailment at an outpatient department in a hospital, health centre or dispensary.
- In addition, the Officer, will be expected to assist in planning and conducting outreach and mobile health service,
- Teaching students attached to the hospitals and health centers’,
- Supervising and counseling as small number of staff engaged on routine patients care and offering support and health educations.
How to Apply
Not Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Now. Click Here For Details