Clinical Officers Jobs, Medical Jobs, Bliss Healthcare Ltd Jobs
Bliss Healthcare Ltd is a leading provider of medical services in East Africa that provides accessible, affordable and quality outpatient healthcare services. Currently, we are providing care to over 70,000 patients every month through more than 85 state of the art clinics spread out in Kenya.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 8 years
Job Field: Medical / Health
- Provide comprehensive and good quality clinical services to patients.
- Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment for the clients to reduce morbidity, mortality and increase longevity of the patients’ life.
- In collaboration with the team receive and attend to patients who require emergency services.
- Ensure that patient data and information is handled confidentially.
- Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures.
- Ensure that the clinic environment is safe and complies with infection control standards.
- Give treatment while ensuring that established treatment protocols and treatment process as well as dispensing of drugs are carried out efficiently.
- Maintain up-to-date patient records at the clinic.
- Be holders of Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Surgery from a recognized institution;
- Must be registered by Clinical Officers Council.
- Must have Competency and certification in emergency procedures ACLS, BLS, ATLS.
- Minimum 8 years’ clinical experience.
- Those with Managerial/supervisory skills have added advantage.
Location- Any of our Branch
How to Apply
Please submit your updated CV with a cover letter via email to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.