Co-Operative Audit Jobs, Audit Jobs, PSC Jobs
Basic salary Scale Ksh 85,110 p.m. – 119,730 p.m. (CSG7)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- a minimum service period of twelve (12) years and currently in the grade of Principal Cooperative Auditor, CSG 8 or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service;
- a Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or Co-operative Management from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a Masters degree in any of the following disciplines:- Commerce (Accounting/ Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Auditing, Business Administration or Cooperative Management from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya Part II or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Part III from a recognized institution;
- a Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- demonstrated a high degree of professional competence and administrative capability.
An officer at this level will head an audit unit. Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- maintaining high audit standards within the unit,
- monitoring and reviewing individual and overall work programmes,
- authenticating the correctness and accuracy of accounts, facts and figures in the audit reports that are submitted and ascertaining, documenting; and
- evaluating the adequacy of co-operative societies’ internal control systems ‘including computer systems and providing remedial advice.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
so as to reach the Commission on or before 12th November 2019