Institutional Equities Trader Job at Co-operative Bank
Are you dynamic, creative, self-driven and highly motivated professional with a keen awareness of repeated market patterns and a genuine interest in financial markets? Join Kingdom Securities Ltd, a subsidiary of the Co-operative Bank of Kenya and be part of our team of talented professionals to drive the Kingdom Securities Ltd to the next level.
Reporting to Head Dealer- KSL the role holder will be responsible for driving and maximizing revenue generation through equities trading as well as being in charge of recruiting and managing Institutional client’ portfolios. He/ she will also be responsible for increasing the trade volumes in this segment.
Institutional Equities Trader Job Responsibilities
- Drive and deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting Institutional and high net worth customers through marketing of products & services.
- Manage Institutional and high net worth customer queries and complaints and resolve them in a timely manner in compliance with the policies, procedures and guidelines of the company with zero tolerance to operational risk & frauds.
- Prepare and dispatch to clients’, regular investment reports that incorporate economic and market over view, current portfolio valuation, transactions and performance during the period and strategy for the following period.
- Develop and implement initiatives for maintaining strong relationships with existing customers as well as develop new relationships that guarantee a portfolio of customers.
- Ensure the existing customer relations are well maintained to achieve high customer retention as well as building effective relationships with key support functions.
- Familiarize with various investments held and be able to offer justification to the clients on purchase, hold or sale decisions as well as providing financial advice on market performance, trends and outlooks.
Qualifications for the Institutional Equities Trader Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Economics, Finance or related field with at least 3 years’ experience in a financial/investment services institution in a marketing/sales role.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to set and meet stretching targets and strict deadline.
- Result driven with a track record of demonstrable networking, selling and influencing skills as well as ability to identify new opportunities.
- Good knowledge on bonds, shares, trading and various stock pricing methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality and trusted relationships.
How to Apply