Commercial Manager Job at Reeds Africa
Our client a leading company dealing with manufacturing and distribution of Electrical products in East Africa is looking to hire a Commercial Manager.
To formulate and implement sales and marketing strategies to ensure increased revenue,
profits, market share and customer satisfaction and the realization of short
term and long-term corporate marketing objectives.
Commercial Manager Job Responsibilities
- Looks for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
- Analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can adjust to improve performance
- Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies to grow, achieve and exceed market share and sales revenue target
- Target market – customers by segment, product line, geographic area, sales volumes, industry etc.
- Analyze competition – by name, market share, products, pricing strategy, physical address, level of competitiveness, and comparative strengths and weaknesses
- Set targets and sales forecasts and ensure they are achieve
- Prepare and control departmental budgets
- A comprehensive departmental budget covering all product lines and sales activities
- Device and support distribution strategies
- A clear route to market strategies and plans for all company products and services
- Establish and maintain good corporate relations and implement customer retention management programmes
- Develop the right expertise in soft skills in lobbying, networking and negotiating with agencies, government authorities, and regulators
- Ensure high-level company branding and visibility in the market
Qualifications for the Commercial Manager Job
- Degree in Business management or a related course.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar role especially in manufacturing.
- A master’s degree is an added advantage
- Proven entrepreneurial, people management and relationship management skills
- High energy and perseverance with tenacity
- Must demonstrate strong business acumen & commercial awareness
- Ability to manage large and complex operations.
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 30th September 2018 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted