Commercial Property Caretaker Job at Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting a Commercial Property Caretaker for one of our clients; a professional real estate services firm in Nairobi.
The company is looking for a property caretaker for a large commercial building.
Requirements for the Commercial Property Caretaker Job
- Diploma in Technology in Real Estate Valuation and Property Management, and
or alternatively ;
- Accounting to CPA Part 2;
- Architectural Diploma/Packages.
- Technical background such as diploma in Building Technology, Electrical or
- At least 2 years experience in property management.
- Good management capability and commercial acumen.
- Good communication and writing skills, and PR, to be able to deal with tenants, service providers, and other parties.
- Good initiative and ability to organize and supervise building functions, services, and maintenance.
- Firm personality, with determination and energy.
- Results oriented.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3396”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3396 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 06 July 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.