Public Communication /Media Relations Officer II Jobs, Communication Jobs, Journalism Jobs, Public Relations Jobs, Elgeyo Marakwet County Jobs
Job Group L
- Organizing public events;
- Implementing communication strategies for the Assembly;
- Preparing speeches, media briefs and Assembly’s newsletters;
- Research on content to be placed in media for publicity;
- Ensuring print publications are well stored for future use;
- Collecting information for the preparation of the Assembly’s newsletter and supplements.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Public Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Mass Communication, Marketing or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; or Diploma with two years working experience.
- Proficiency in computer application skills.
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certificates, testimonials in a sealed envelopes or send to office Email ; firstname.lastname@example.org OR hand delivered to Elgeyo/Marakwet County
Assembly, ITEN so as to reach us on or before 26th July 2019 5:00pm to;-
County Assembly Service Board
Elgeyo/Marakwet County Assembly
P.O Box 53 -30700
EMCA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Women, Youth, Minorities and persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.