Registered Community Health Nurse Job at AIC Githumu Hospital
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patients’ outcomes:
- Providing quality nursing care by adhering to therapeutic standards by measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including integrated management of childhood illnesses (IMCI, immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery, providing health education and counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment and Collecting and compiling data.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Diploma from a recognized college in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institutions;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Have a good communication, analytical and reasoning skills;
- Be a strong team player;
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Experience with using a computerized system added advantage
How To Apply
Candidates interested in this position should send a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position and expected salary on the subject.
Applications must be received by 28th of December 2018.
AIC Githumu Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.