Complaints Management Officer Jobs, Legal Jobs, IPOA Jobs
The Complaints Management Officer II will be responsible to the Senior Complaints Management Officer.
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Receiving and processing complaints;
- Updating the complaints management database;
- Liaising with the complaints clients and informing on the status accordingly;
- Organizing and maintaining reports on complaints;
- Making enquires and follow-ups of complaints made to relevant state agencies;
- Conducting preliminary investigations and statement taking; and
- Participating in complaints management review meetings.
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Law, Criminology, Dispute Resolution, Customer Care, Counselling Psychology or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer application skills.
Required behavioural skills
- A candidate must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player;
- Demonstrate high ethical standards
All applicants MUST attach valid/current clearances from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
How to apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Office, email, online or by hand delivery, clearly indicating the position, on both the cover letter and envelope, together with IPOA Employment Application Form (available: https://portal.ipoa.go.ke/careers/ ), a detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, national identity card, names and telephone contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Authority by Friday, 12th July, 2019 to:
Director/Chief Executive Officer,
Independent Policing Oversight Authority,
1st Ngong Avenue, ACK Garden Annex, 2nd Floor,
P.O Box 23035 – 00100, NAIROBI.
Online application portal: https://portal.ipoa.go.ke/careers/
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Locals from Turkana County are encouraged to apply for the Complaints Management Officer II position above.
IPOA is an equal opportunity employer and shall not in its recruitment discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnic origin, political affiliation, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability, health or social status.