Director Risk Management, Compliance & Audit Services Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, CPA Jobs, County Government Jobs, Uasin Gishu County Jobs
Advert Number CPSB/DIR/RSK/02
- Ensuring correct interpretation of financial, procurement and related laws
- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the county’s objectives and goals to be met.
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the executive and provides recommendations for improving the county’s operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluates regulatory compliance program with consultation from legal
- Evaluates the county’s readiness in case of business interruption/disruption
- Maintains open communication with management and the audit committee
- Teams with other internal and external resources as appropriate
- Recommend establishment of efficient management systems in the county
- Engages in continuous education and staff development in audit
- Provides support to the county’s anti-fraud programs.
- Perform any other audit duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor of commerce, Business administration or related studies from a recognised university.
- Holder of CPA (K) and a member in good standing
- Seven (7) years’ experience, Three (3) years of which must have been in a senior management level in an institution either in public or private sector
- Knowledge and experience in Public Service/Devolved system of Government including financial reporting and auditing
- Knowledge and experience in Risk Management
- Be a person of integrity and in compliance with requirements of Chapter Six of The Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply