The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach health facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa- Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet, with plans to spread to Narok. With the ongoing expansion we seek to recruit professionals for the following vacant position:
The successful candidate will be expected to drive services in the department of radiology and imaging. He/she will be expected to be an active member of the multidisciplinary health care team and contribute to the continuing professional development programs in the Hospital.
- General reporting of images / studies, and discussions with the clinical teams. These studies include general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Development and review of clinical pathways and protocols.
- Supporting / driving departmental clinical and business agenda.
- Taking part in the quality processes of the department and the institution.
- Teaching and mentorship of junior doctors and interns.
- Med in Radiology and Imaging from a university recognized by CUE.
- Licenced, Registered and Retained by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists’ Board.
- At least three years after post graduate qualification, and working experience in a busy radiology and imaging department. general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Experience and skills in reporting MRI and various modalities of CT necessary.
- Good customer orientation
- Team player
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Basic Life Support Certification
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 22nd January, 2019. Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”