Duma Works is recruiting an Associate – Management Consulting for one of our clients in Nairobi. The company is a business consultancy firm that offers strategic advice, sales and business development support, with a focus on market entry and expansion strategies.
Job location: Nairobi, Kenya
About the position
The company’s relevancy to customers depends on their ability to bring market insights and a best-in-class strategic, consultative advisory. These recruitments are part of the expansion of the team with this focus. Your strategic mindset and business acumen will be of great value, alongside with your passion for in-depth analysis and constant drive to go after new market opportunities.
As an Associate, you will work in project teams, alongside experienced consultants and project managers. Tasks include data gathering and analysis as well as the presentation of findings, business partner searches on behalf of clients, project support as well as helping with specific tasks such as the arrangement and facilitation of business meetings and other support to the company’s clients.
In addition, you will answer questions from clients and will be involved in marketing and promoting prioritized industrial sectors. In Nairobi, the company also works closely with supporting companies in doing business with the multilateral development banks (World Bank, AfDB and EIB) and the UN.
You will interact with many stakeholders ranging from clients, governmental agencies, colleagues and team members. You will work as a part of the consultancy team
- Participate in project delivery with a focus on research, analysis and preparing presentation of findings
- Support in promotional activities
- Participate in lead generation
- Create content to marketing activities
- Support with proposal writing
- Possess a higher academic degree, probably a Master of Science in Engineering and/or Business Administration
- Relevant working experience for 1-2 years, preferably from Management Consulting or similar
- Experience from an international context from studying or working
- A high level of proficiency in both written and spoken English
- The person should be results-oriented, analytical and with a strong drive and an ability to handle new challenges. The person should have social and team-working skills and cultural adaptiveness
- Live the company’s values
- Collaborate with and be helpful to colleagues
- Be open-minded and curious with a humble can do attitude
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3581”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3581 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Sunday, 31 March 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.