Content Supervisors Jobs, KNBS Jobs
No. of Posts: 27, 000 (To be distributed in all counties)
Terms of Employment: Fixed Term Contract for a period of 23 days
Gross Remuneration: Ksh.2, 500 per day- Total Kshs.57, 500 (Taxable)
Reporting to the County Statistics Officer (CSO), the job holder will be responsible for the census activities before, during and after enumeration exercise.
- Training all the enumerators under their supervision;
- Ensuring that all materials and equipment required (mobile devices and accessories) for training for the Enumerators and enumeration areas under their supervision area are in place;
- Assigning enumeration areas to the Enumerators under their supervision;
- Liaising with the Village Elder, Assistant Chief or Chief to identify all the special population groups, i.e. in institutions, hotels/lodges, travelers, out-door sleepers, among others in the supervision area;
- Undertaking census enumeration in the resampled households
- Keeping a register of Enumerators who are assigned to work under them;
- Ensuring that everybody in the supervision area has been enumerated;
- Submitting all the equipment/questionnaires to the CSO;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the CSO.
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen, eighteen (18) years and above;
- Must be residents of the location where they will be assigned to work in;
- Be conversant with the local language/dialect in the area they will be working;
- Must have at least a Diploma Certificate in any field:
- Must possess good communication skills and demonstrate ability to work in teams;
- Must have leadership skills
- Must be available for an uninterruptible period of at least twenty-three (23) days from 12th August to 2nd September, 2019.
How to Apply
All applicants are required to write a cover letter addressed to relevant “County Statistics Officer” indicating clearly the position being applied for (stating the reference number) and details of ID Number, Academic qualification, County, Sub-County, Division, Location, Sub-Location, and Village/Estate of residence.
Attach copies of National Identity card, Academic certificates and other relevant certificates. Each of the applicants must have either an active
Bank Account or a Telephone Number registered in his/her name through which payment will be made at the end of the exercise. (Taxation in accordance with prevailing tax regulations shall apply in every payment).
For all cadres of personnel, applications should be submitted by 24th June 2019 in the following offices;
- ICT Supervisors: To be submitted to the respective County Statistics Offices;
- Content Supervisors: To be submitted to the Chiefs’ office;
- Enumerators: To be submitted to the Assistant Chiefs’ office.
All applicants upon submission of applications should register their details on the Applicant’s Summary Form and on the Register and are advised to take note of the serial number for any future reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews for all the positions will be conducted from 5th to 14th July 2019.
NOTE: There is no online submission of the applications and no payments should be made when applying for any of the census positions.