We seek to recruit highly motivated and self-driven and energetic individuals who are passionate about food. The cooks will be preparing delicious meals as per our menu and to the guests’ satisfaction and in a timely manner.
- Prepare the work station with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Cook various dishes
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation of dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and a clean working environment in the kitchen
- Ensure proper labelling of items and storage of food items
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness.
- Check quality of cooking ingredients
- Monitor stock and requisition when there are shortages
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by management
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team Player
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility to work in shifts, weekends and on public holidays
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Positive attitude, courteous and pleasant nature
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and a detailed CV including names and addresses of three referees, a working e-mail address and daytime telephone contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The forwarding e-mail and cover letter must clearly indicate the position title and Place of Residence so as to reach us by 20th April 2019.
Persons living along Mombasa road, Syokimau, Kitengela, Athi River and Mlolongo are encouraged to apply. Please note that shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.