Job Group `E`
This will be the entry grade for the Cooks cadre. An officer at this level will be on job training and will carry out duties under the supervision of a senior officer.
- Preparation of raw foods for cooking;
- Cleanliness of equipment used in production;
- Maintaining hygiene by ensuring cleaning of the kitchen and its surroundings;
- Setting up and preparing equipment for use in food preparation and production;
- Alerting the supervisor of any defective equipment.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade ‘D’ plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya
- Attended a formal course lasting not less than two (2) months in Food
- Production organized by the Kenya Utalii College or other recognized institution.
How to Apply
Fill in the online Application Form after reading the instructions inside the form. CLICK HERE for Online Application Form, and attach certificates/ testimonials,
Fill in a physical Application Form and drop it at the Mombasa County Public Service Board Office at Betting Control Building, Mombasa or via postal mail/ courier service, and attach certificates/ testimonials. For this form CLICK HERE.
All Applications should reach the Mombasa County Public Service Board offices at Betting & Control Building, Mombasa on or before Friday 8th March 2019 by 4.30 p.m.
In case you need more guidance on how to fill the form, don’t hesitate to call our PR & Communication Office on the numbers provided.
Mombasa County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer.