Job Group CPSB 09 (K)
The Cooperatives Auditor reports to the Director of Cooperatives Development.
- Examining all books of Accounts of Cooperatives Societies in accordance with the Law, Rules and Regulation.
- Preparing detailed Audit observation and verifying statements of Accounts and reporting the finding to immediate Supervisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines; Commerce (Accounting /Finance Option) Economics, Mathematics Statistics or Cooperative Management from a recognized Institution
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Kenya part III or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Part IV from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized Institution.
- Should be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Have demonstrated Managerial, Administrative and Professional competence.
- Relevant experience of at least five (5) years.
- Have demonstrated Leadership skills.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Fulfill the requirements of Chapter (6) six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance from the Ethics &Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side and submitted in any of the following ways:-
Posted applications should be addressed to:
Samburu County Public Service Board
P.O Box 3-20600,
Hand Delivery applications should be delivered to the Secretary, Samburu County Public Service Board Offices during working hours (8.00am -5.00pm)
Applications should be submitted to the undersigned by the close of business on or before 29th March, 2019.
Only shortlisted and successful Candidates will be contacted.
Samburu County Government is an equal opportunity employer committed to values of inclusion and seeks diverse workforce. Women, persons with disabilities and the Youth are encouraged to apply.