- Examining vouchers, cashbooks, ledgers
- Confirming he propriety and accuracy of the transactions;
- Auditing annual accounts
- Undertaking audit inspection of co-operative societies.
- Making periodic audit reports
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce Economic, or Business Administration from a recognized institution; And
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya Part II or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Part III from a recognized institution; OR
- Served in the grade of Co-operative Auditor III or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines:- Co-operative Management, Co-operative Auditing, Internal Auditing or Finance from a recognized institution;
- And Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya Part I or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Part II from a recognized institution;
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills.
Not Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Now. Click Here For Details