Corporate Account Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, ICT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire a Corporate Account Manager.
Business Purpose / Objective
To be responsible for building new business relationships and expanding the business opportunities with existing customers. This includes development of new accounts, selling new business to existing accounts, and management of resources performing on accounts.
- Prospect, qualify, close and manage product sales to deliver value.
- Develop and maintain a current account plan for each major client detailing their business and IT objectives and their key relationships, our current business with the client, and our plans to grow the business within the account.
- Build and manage a business pipeline to exceed set goals for revenue and contribution margin.
- Respond to tenders and RFQs, Order processing
- Understands the applicable technology solution set in order to help lead a successful implementation.
- Helps develop implementation standards and ensures they are being followed.
- Manages relationships with clients during the project implementation process.
- Negotiate profitable contracts for the company by proposing rates within target profit range.
- Build relationships with existing clients from supplier to business partner.
- Maintain service level with clients that exceed their expectations.
- Works with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues
- Attends customer site frequently as appropriate
- Provides monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements
- Leads preparation for customer quarterly business review
- Interacts regularly with the operations team at the customer site
- Assists in ensuring accuracy of service maintenance contracts billing
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in applied aquatic science, computer science, marketing, business administration or information technology.
- Progressive experience in IT sales
- Minimum of 5 years in sales, 2 of which while handling customer relations.
- Experienced in the IT industry selling to corporates with technical/software/application development life cycle
- Practical experience working with various levels of management required.
- Report & proposal writing skills.
- Proven track record of top sales achievements and exceeding quotas
- Ability to analyze complex business and technology issues while mapping a prospective client’s solution requirements.
- Ability to forecast and qualify opportunities, assesses prospect value, and generates new sales.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to leverages big data analysis to provide customer environment insight
- Strong presentation and proposal development skills.
- High energy with strong initiative with unquestionable reliability and follow-through, self-directed and organized.
- Possess exceptional multi-tasking skills with a proven track record of managing complex implementations.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV to email@example.com