Corporate Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Industry: Human Resource Consultancy
The successful candidate will be tasked with acquisition of new customers to uptake the company’s services which include: Outsourced manpower services, Recruitment services, Corporate trainings and general HR consultancy. They should be powerful networkers with the ability to acquire and ensure client retention.
- Achieve growth and sales targets
- Crafting sales planning & Justifying to management
- Implement the company’s business plan to expand customer base
- Build and promote long lasting customer relationship
- Create realistic forecasting plans
- Prepare Monthly revenue, expense report
- Identify competitor strategy report to management
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts
- Negotiating and closing contracts and delivering customer value
- Maintain the relationship with clients and measure the client’s satisfaction with client’s feedback about the quality of our services
- Preparing and submitting performance reports
- Keep abreast of the ever-changing market, rules and regulations governing the industry.
- Responsible for leading marketing campaigns that will drive sales.
- Have the duty and responsibility of ensuring that all company revenues/debts are followed to specific clients/individuals and are collected within a specified time
- Carry out market research/competitor analysis on a periodical basis making appropriate recommendations
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed aggressive work targets.
- Degree in Business or related studies
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales of Service products (HR Consultancy & Training will be an advantage)
- Familiar with service product sales processes, Networking with C-suite
- Relation with SME & big organizations – Must demonstrate the ability to seek out corporate clients with success (business-to-business). Evidence will be required
- Passionate & aggressive, with entrepreneurial skills
- Demonstrated history of achieving targets and
- Possess superior communication skills, customer centric
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Corporate Sales Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th October 2019.