Corporate Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Tuskys Supermarket Jobs
Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for developing a business plan covering sales and revenue, establishing a system of compiling and analyzing sales figures reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings and sales newsletters.
- Responsible for managing the sales team through planning, recruitment, monitoring their performance, directing their efforts, organization and control to ensure they accomplish their specific objectives, achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team. Establish individual sales territory and set sales targets, develop commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- Personally observe the performance of Sales representatives in the field on a regular basis and device ways of motivating them to reach targets
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Develop sales strategies, keep up to date with products and competitors and generates ideas frequently and always working out ways and means of “doing it better.”
- Establish, maintain and expand company’s customer and also increase sales of the company’s products.
- Deal with some major customer accounts and ensure efficient servicing of the needs of your existing customers.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research and reporting to senior managers.
- Execute other reasonable duties/tasks from time to time as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor of Business Management / Commerce (Sales Marketing).
- 4 – 6 years of Sales & Marketing related experience – Retail, Agency, Manufacturing or FMCG Marketing.
Key Skills and Competence
- An understanding of retail and background to lead projects from a business need perspective.
- Strong computer skills required, excellent Microsoft Excel, advanced level of proficiency in access, Word and PowerPoint software applications.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Be efficient & effective with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
- Team player with excellent influencing skills
- High level of Initiative and self-drive. Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.