Our client in the manufacturing sector seeks to hire a Country CEO with Strong people leadership and management capability skills .S/he will tasked with delivering company financial and operational performance as per budget, implement strategic objectives of the business unit, and support other business units in the group based on personal strengths & network.
Reporting: Group CEO
Direct Reports: Technical, Sales, HR, Finance, Quality, Admin, Production Operations, Procurement & Logistics, Stores & Inventory
- Deliver Revenue Budget by driving the sales, collections & SR/KG targets. Ensure regular focus on price management, USD sales via contracts and export, maintain close relationship with key customers, and diversification of customer and product base
- Deliver Gross Profit Budget by driving the Technical, Quality, Operations, HR & Finance teams on a regular & frequent basis to manage all elements of COGS in a sustainable & controlled manner over previous periods & within budget, continuously eliminating non-value-added activities and costs to become a low cost and high throughput manufacturer.
Working Capital Management
- Deliver Cash flow Budget by driving the Sales, Operations and Finance teams on a regular & frequent basis to manage working capital efficiently through timely collections, tight inventory management and positive supplier relationships, taking care not to default on any creditors, and increase operating cash flow while making marginal cash flow positive
- Ensure special attention to reducing forex risk through focus on increasing USD$ sales through contracts and exports, and reducing USD$ linked expenses or converting such expenses to local currency
Banking & Tax
- Represent the business in the most impressive way to bankers when they visit the company in order to inspire confidence in the Board, Management team & processes, and the general business potential. Always consult with Finance Managers and CFO before allowing any abnormal transactions to ensure there is no adverse tax implication to the company
Risk Analysis & Management
- Continuously conduct a complete risk analysis on potential investments and advise senior management with regard to investment risk and return
- Ensure the business unit has a strong leadership culture across all levels and functions through deliberate practices of talent management, training, coaching, mentoring, delegation, empowerment and career development
- Develop and support budgets and actions that enable the factory exceeds the organization’s targets and audit standards in a permanent and sustainable manner. Ensure compliance with ISO, food safety standards
- Ensure that Factory is ran and maintained according to the best international standards with a view to improving efficiencies , offering profitable, high quality products and creating an environment that is conducive to generating business.
- Ensure efficient Project management and execution through clearly and complete plans presented to the Group CEO & Board for approval (including project rationale, customer demand, detailed costing, proposed funding and expected IRR) and
- Ensure that approved projects are implemented on time and budget and achieve or exceed the expected financial outcomes
Develop strong customer acquisition strategy & customer centric culture
- Ensure the Company leads in terms of profit and market share by developing lean manufacturing & distribution operations, adopting an aggressive approach to winning & retaining customer business from the competition.
Build strong (intra-regional) Export business
- Develop new markets through deep regional trade understanding – prospective customer base, local and foreign competition in each country; sales volumes, pricing & costs;
- Logistics network routes & costs; economic trade zones & business treaties between various countries to exploit export channels
- An advanced degree in Management, Business or relevant field
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Professional certification in Finance, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing or any other relevant field
- Over 10 yrs. in manufacturing operations with not less than 5 years in senior management position
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the plastics technology and industry.
- Financially literate (Finance, audit, or accountancy skills or experience)
- Advanced Computer skills and proficiency – familiarity working in an ERP environment
- Strategic thinker with proven decision-making skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with capacity to identify and close winning deals
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and Commercial acumen
- Analytical, reasoning with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to drive change in an organization
- Highest levels of personal integrity and commitment to quality and continuous improvement
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Country CEO – Manufacturing on the Subject line.
Candidates should indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.