Country Manager Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Country Manager Position for one of our clients.
The Country Manager’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the smooth day-to- day operations of the business. The position is also responsible for the growth and profitability of the business through the development of sales to both retail and local corporate customers, whilst ensuring delivers excellent customer service.
- Applies a customer-centric approach to business development and growth.
- In discussion with the Board of Directors, sets strategic direction of the overall Business, including all operational components of Marketing, Finance, HR, Risk, IT, Office and Compliance.
- Takes accountability for implementing the business plan.
- Manages staff and aligns staff performance Balanced Scorecards to business plans.
- Sets KPIs for the business and team members and coordinates regular reviews.
- Assists with the management of profitability of the business (bottom line responsibility).
- Drives Sales Pipeline to develop revenue performance.
- Manages external relationships and influences industry bodies in line with the strategic direction of the company.
- Manages risk and compliance.
- Ensures the management of overall expenses, focusing on management of operating costs.
- Ensures operational effectiveness across the businesses.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is preferred, however professional experience can be substituted if applicable.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of progressively responsible experience in a directly related area, during which both professional and management capabilities have been clearly demonstrated.
Critical Competencies required
- Comprehensive understanding of the car rental industry.
- Extensive car rental operations experience, ideally in multi-site environments.
- Ability to work both independently and in a strong team environment to get results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills; ability to identify and resolve customer and vendor related issues.
- Ability to develop and analyze departmental reports.
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines and prioritize to complete work on a timely basis.
- High personal accountability combined with the ability and experience to influence decision-making at a senior level.
- Practical understanding of the regulatory environment and processes.
General Business Skills required
- Extensive experience interacting with C-level / Board Executives.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develops and execute strategies, and track and measure results.
- Proven ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well communicated expectations.
How to Apply