Country Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, jobs In nairobi, Brites Management Jobs
Our client is a leading importer and distributor of finished pharmaceutical products in Kenya. The company was incorporated in Kenya with the sole purpose of providing quality and affordable pharmaceutical products. The Country Sales Manager-Pharmaceutical will work as a country head for Kenya and the primary responsibility will be to deploy the vision, leadership and strategic roadmap to build world class pharmaceutical operations in Kenya.
The individual will be responsible for building and leading a team of sales, marketing and other functional professionals with the plan to grow and establish markets in Kenya.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Ensures the management of overall expenses, focusing on management of operating costs.
- Sets KPIs for the business and team members and coordinates regular reviews.
- Drives Sales Pipeline to develop revenue performance.
- Assists with the management of profitability of the business (bottom line responsibility).
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Responsible for driving profitable revenue growths, and be accountable for driving goals and critically contributing to a holistic, strategic business planning process.
- Achieve business results including growth in Top line and manage cash flow
- Develop and execute well-designed business strategies and capitalizing on untapped business opportunities including expansion opportunities in Kenya by establishing company’s products and brands.
- Strong review of market trends and competitor activity with a view of improving operations.
- Efficient management of all support and back-end activities so that there are no gaps between supply and demand.
- Continually assessing company progress, sales and marketing successes and compiling reports to submit to superiors. Preparing reports regarding budgets, sales growth or declines, new business leads and regulatory compliance.
Skills and Competencies
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Having strong sense of responsibility, accountability and commitment to one’s duties
- Able to manage a team and their performance.
- Selling and Marketing skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills with a problem solving attitude
- Ability to travel when need be.
- Ability to train and mentor a team.
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics & departmental reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a science course
- Currently working as a Marketing or Sales Manager with a Pharmaceutical Company with a track record of huge sales turnover
- Over 8 Years of Experience in Sales & Marketing in Pharma Industry
- Candidate must have experience in handling team size of 40+ people
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer applications
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.