Who We Are:
Credit bank is a medium-sized commercial bank in Kenya, East Africa’s largest economy. Prior to 2010, we focused on large corporations and upscale businesspeople. In September 2010, we changed strategy and transformed into a retail bank, serving all segments of society and their businesses,
- Selling Retail Bank products and services in order to ensure sustainable business growth in customer numbers, deposits, and mobile banking registration.
- Actively take part in sales activities organized by the Bank in order to acquire business.
- Offer training & support to customers.
- Gather feedback from customers on Bank products and their experience to seek improvement.
- Daily sharing of business acquisition reports.
- Should be a holder of a bachelor’s degree or diploma in Sales, Marketing or any business related field from a recognized institution.
- Two years’ experience selling bank products/business development in a bank or a reputable financial institution
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Should be confident, self-driven with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Should have the ability to deliver set business targets with minimum supervision.
How To Apply:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward hard copies of their applications, enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating their preferred branch and experience in sales in that geographical area, daytime contacts, and addresses of 3 professionally relevant referees to reach the undersigned by Monday, December 31, 2018.
The Head of Human Resources
P.O. Box 61064-00200,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.