Credit Manager Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Banking Jobs, Co-operative Bank Jobs
Our client, a medium sized Sacco in Nairobi wishes to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals in the following position;
- Offer an oversight role in managing society loans.
- Ensure all loans are insured.
- In liaison with marketing department, grow a healthy loan book.
- Ensure the portfolio at risk( par) is maintained at ≤ 5%
- Verify proper collateral documentation before loan disbursement.
- Ensure security perfection before the loans are disbursed.
- Generate loan reports to the Sacco Manager for presentation to the board.
- Approve loans within the limit and facilitate further approval by the Sacco Manager for loans above the limit.
- In liaison with the marketing department, develop and review the loan products periodically.
- Handle customers with difficult loan cases.
- Improve and implement laid down operational procedures.
- Supervise and appraise his/her officers.
- Market and cross-sell the Sacco products and services.
- Degree in a business related field
- CPA part2
- Diploma in co-operative management or credit management added advantage
- Computer proficiency especially in accounting packages and systems
- Knowledge of society’s loans products
- Knowledge of operation of various Sacco software systems an added advantage
- At least three years’ experience in a related field
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Have excellent financial analysis skills
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
- Be decisive and possess quick judgment skills
- Possess excellent business writing skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proactive and initiative
- Have excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Be a team player
How to Apply
Must indicate the Job Reference Number on the application form.
The form must be submitted by end of 14th June 2019.