Credit Collections & Recoveries Manager Job at Frank management
Our client a multinational company with operations in East Africa is seeking to fill the role of a Credit Collections and Recoveries Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with a duty to face off to the credit risk and commercial risk for the company in Kenya to ensure timely collection of outstanding debts as per agreed terms and limits.
Responsibilities for the Credit Collections & Recoveries Manager Job
- Achieving measurable targets for recoveries set forth for classified portfolio
- Create recovery strategies and action plans and recommend / obtain approval for the same for implementation.
- Evaluate the classified portfolio on an ongoing basis and initiate appropriate remedial measures as warranted by improvement / deterioration.
- Contribute in negotiations with debtors; evaluate proposals for restructuring and revival of the problem projects with special attention to cash flow capabilities and assessment of financial strength.
- Engage with clients of allocated accounts and reconcile their accounts and prepare reports for Management decisions
- Ensure an accurate customer database is maintained
- Authorization and collection of the disbursement for allocated accounts
- Liaise with the invoicing team to ensure timely invoicing of clients and enhance settlement of accounts
- Ensure interest due on disbursements is invoiced timely
- Keep abreast of developments in political, legal and economical fields in the region
- Institute and monitor legal actions against willful defaulters.
- Review portfolio for ongoing rationalization through write-offs.
- Participate in the provisioning requirements of the classified portfolio which has a direct impact on company profitability.
Credit Collections & Recoveries Manager Job Requirements:
- CPA K
- Certificate in Credit Control
- 5 Years’ experience in Credit Collections and Recovery
- Proven track record of debt collection with a monthly target of over 250 Million and a Portfolio of at least 100 Clients
- A strong network across all business sectors;
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates who meet the above requirements can send through their CVs via firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com
All applications to be received on/before 21st October, 2018