Credit Officer Jobs, Co-operative Management Jobs, Credit Management Jobs, Banking Jobs, Co-operative Bank Jobs
Our client, a medium sized Sacco in Meru County with six branches in different towns wishes to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced individual in the following position;
- Receive and review loan applications for completeness and accuracy;
- Data entry, appraisal and recommendation of loan applications received;
- Customer Service and handling of credit enquiries;
- Maintaining a good quality loan book through loan monitoring, follow up, issuance of demand notices and recovery; and
- Business development and loan book growth;
- Degree in Co-operative Management/ Banking or equivalent in a related field;
- CPA part 2 will be an added advantage;
- Diploma in credit management will be an added advantage; and
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role in a Sacco environment.
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
- Possess excellent business writing skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent report writing and presentation skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above positions, kindly submit your applications as per the instructions below.
Download the online form (open with adobe reader).
Must indicate the Job Reference Number on the application form.
The form must be submitted by end of day on 4th July 2019.