Credit Officer Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Job Title: Credit Officer
Industry: Digital Pay Television Technology
The Credit Controller is responsible for chasing outstanding invoices to the company and plays a vital role in the cash-flow of the organization ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with the sales and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle.
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets.
Skills and Qualifications
- MUST have a degree in BCOM/ Economics/ Finance or Accounting
- 3 years experience working in a busy account’s office and 1-year experience as a credit officer
- CPAK or ACCA qualification.
- Previous experience working in a finance department with exposure to credit control.
- This position would suit an individual who is driven by results and is target driven.
- Good Excel skills, a polite but tenacious telephone manner and good systems knowledge.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Credit Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th November 2019.
Indicate your current and expected pay on your CV.