Current Affairs Producer Jobs, Communication Jobs, KIRK TV Jobs
KIRK TV is a faith-based television station established to enrich the viewers holistically by addressing personal, family, faith, health, environment, youth as well as national issues. The station will be based on Biblical foundations with the close partnership of stakeholders.
The station’s main aim is to impact society by entrenching values as well as advocate for environmental and national issues. The approach will be based on solid Biblical foundation and Christian values where the nature of the programming will be authentic, relevant, interdenominational and will also have international/universal appeal.
Main Purpose Of The Job
Ideation, directing, editing and Supervision of all in-house TV Productions
- Supervise the production of TV Programmes both live and pre-recorded
- Generate programme concepts
- Liaise with resource people to conduct research and resource presenters
- Recommend new out-sourced programme pilots /concepts
- Recommend programme budgets
- Supervise programmes production
- Prepares and maintains various departmental reports for submittal to supervisor such as program evaluations and preparation of audience research information; prepares and responds to various surveys such as program rating surveys.
- Reading, researching and assessing ideas and coming up with program ideas and scripts
- Recommending and working with reporters/Presenters and camera operators to shoot programs, films or video productions.
- Pulling together all the strands of creative and practical / technical talent involved in the project to create teamwork and ensure the final product is a success
- Organizing shooting schedules and running orders as well as advice the production administrator on call sheets
- Supervising the progress of the project from production to post production and ensuring quality control checks before approval for transmission
- Holding regular meetings with the crew to discuss on production elements both the live and the non-live ones
- Bringing the finished production in on budget while meeting expectations including the external clients
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Production, Broadcasting, Communications or related field
- Diploma/Degree in TV production
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in program directing, production and editing. Editing and directing skills are mandatory
- Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Organized, keen and able to work without supervision
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates to apply by forwarding their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by 14th October 2019
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or interviewing. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted