- Controls the whole kitchen, making sure all routines set by management are followed
- Managing kitchen staff for skills, motivation
- Quality check and responsible for what comes into the stores and kitchen
- Preparations, plating and food control.
- Evaluation of junior staff performance
- Responsible for Equipment stores and inventory of stores
- Working close together with the Kitchen Supervising chefs
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Ensure proper management of management of equipment, utensils, and supplies.
- Allocate duties: schedule all staff leave, time-offs and keep records of the same in the department.
- Ensure proper maintenance of cleanliness and hygiene standards in the department as per company requirement.
- And any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3354”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3354 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 15th February 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.