Medical Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the medical industry is currently looking to hire Medical Representatives.
- To identify ideas and areas within the companys’ business in general and increase the value and grwoth of the business.
- Analyse business trends and identify opportunities for exploration.
- To plan, co-ordinate, control the business activities as relates to the to the pharmacies, clinics and institutions as well as managing all people and company property in use.
- Manage any projects as assigned by the General Manager.
- Identification and development of areas of potential and develop these
- Generate sales from the foresaid areas through intensive prospecting
- Develop relationships and identify customer needs and offer solutions
- Carry out market surveys and competitor intelligence and provide feed back
- Implement plans arising from the above under the guidance of the General Manager .
- Manages the sales to achieve sales and productivity targets
- Champion new products and service improvement
- Budget and manage all selling expenses in pillar
- .Establishing and maintaining partnerships with KOL’s
- Manages stock and debt recoveries for all customers within the portfolio .
- Implement promotional plans
- Mentor, coach and develop high quality staff .
- Ensure that team maintains and keeps in good working order all the equipments under their control
- Motivate and develop team
- At least 1 year Sales or Marketing management experience with refined ability to coach and motivate the salesforce.
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player and high integrity
- A science university graduate, preferably with a post graduate marketing qualification
- The holders should have excellent selling and communication skills and good product knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge in selling , negotiation, commercial awareness and use of IT
- Product knowledge
- Undestanding of supply chain processes and how it impacts on product availability and distribution
- Thorough understanding of the tarde, prescribers and dispencers
- Undearstanding of the socio-economic environment
- Countrywide territorial knowledge
- Debtor management
- Impute into Sales forecasting and brand planning process
- Identifying key trading roles to achievement of sales plans
- Upto date understanding of various issues affecting the pharmaceutical industry
- Selling in an environment where socio-economic factors adversely affects purchasing power and trade decisions
- Prepearing itineraries
- Developing sales targets and incentive schemes
- Developing and recommending promotional plans
- Flexibility in decision making
- Impute into brand planning and forecast
- Liasion with customer services
- Prudent and proper management of company assets
How To Apply
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org