Customer Care Assistant Internships, Customer Care Jobs, Jobs in Nakuru, NAWASSCO Jobs
- Diploma in Public Relations or Business Management from a recognized Institution
- Proficient in Microsoft office, excellent communication skills, team player, ability to multi task and work well under pressure and capable of working under minimum supervision
Eligibility And Duration
The internship program is open to unemployed Kenyan graduates from training institutions who have completed their Degree/Diploma/Certificate courses in not more than three years and have not been exposed to work experience related to their area of study. The persons eligible for this program shall:
- Be unemployed Kenyan graduates from recognized training institutions who have completed their certificate, diploma and degree courses and have not been exposed to work experience related to their area of study;
- Not have benefited from a similar program.
- Be a Kenyan youth above 18 years and below 35 years
The internship shall be for a period of Twelve (12) months and will not be renewable.
Successful candidates shall be entitled to a monthly stipend allowance payable at the following rates:
- Degree Holder – Ksh.10,000
- Diploma Holder – Ksh. 8,500
- Certificate Holder – Ksh. 6,500
- Application letter
- National Identity Card
- Copy of Degree/ Diploma
- Copy of craft certificate
- Copy of KCSE /KCPE
- Insurance cover
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements should APPLY ONLINE by sending their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Applications should be received not later than 12th February 2019 5.00 p.m
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE PROCESSED.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. NAWASSCO is an equal opportunity Employer.
Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.