Customer Care Lead Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, HCS Africa Jobs
Our Client in the Gaming Industry seeks to hire a Customer Care Lead. The Customer Care Lead will be responsible for organizing team coverage to ensure all shifts are adequately covered and staff resource is efficient. Carrying out a thorough and ongoing call-monitoring program designed to ensure high levels of service are maintained at all times. Provide feedback to the team to keep them engaged and motivated.
- Ensure the customer service team meet and exceed customers’ needs.
- Generate new initiatives and constantly challenge the team to improve customer service.
- Provide excellent customer support for escalated issues by email/call/chat/SMS etc, always striving to resolve the issue and not escalate further.
- Contributing to and ensuring compliance of Team KPI’s.
- Organize team coverage to ensure all shifts are adequately covered and staff resource is efficient.
- Carry out a thorough and ongoing call-monitoring program designed to ensure high levels of service are maintained at all times. Provide feedback to the team to keep them engaged and motivated.
- Respond to clients throughout each shift; ensure our players receive the fastest possible and accurate response (live chat / telephone / e-mail).
- Prioritize cases according to internal procedures – be aware of competitor’s delivery in these areas for comparison and bench marking.
- Develop internal systems to provide electronic tools to help improve team performance.
- Initiate, deliver and maintain the C/S vision and goals that are clearly communicated and agreed with the C/S team and the product owners.
- Be proactive in anticipating peaks and troughs in work flow, promotions and key events; ensure feedback given to the business owners accordingly for their review.
- Manage staff schedule, attendance, punctuality and performance. Influence positivity, attitude and work ethos, to ensure a conducive working team environment for all staff.
- Creation and management of monthly team quota, ensuring staffing levels are optimally maintained at all times.
- Assist with the recruitment of new starters (CV vetting, interviewing). Organize and conduct training for new staff.
- Carry out regular one to ones, mid-year and annual reviews.
- Assist management with the collation of data around department activity for daily, weekly and monthly reporting purposes.
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field (Marketing / Communications etc.)
- At least 3-5 years managerial experience in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Experience in coaching, training and motivating a team.
- Ability to lead a team by example demonstrating our clients’ values as a foundation for the working day.
- Ability to change and adapt working practices to suit the needs of an evolving company.
- Able to manage performance objectively, consistently and within time scales.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Competent and capable of making operational decisions.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a daytime Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Customer Care Lead on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.