Customer Care Manager Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Moko Home Jobs
Company; Moko Home + Living
Position; Customer Care Manager
Location; Mombasa Rd, Nairobi
Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity and passion. Our customers dream of a better night’s sleep, a welcoming place to host their guests, a fun and safe place for their children to play. But they tell us this isn’t easy – they have to settle for low-quality furnishings or break the bank. Join us in building the products, the brand and the network to put quality living within everyone’s reach.
Our 200-person strong team has reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products so far, and we’re just getting started. Join us in bringing the dream of a smiley home to millions more.
Moko’s goal is to change the way people experience their everyday home. We have an ambitious development pipeline that spans mattresses to sofas with the goal of making our customers’ dream of leading a modern lifestyle a reality. We’re looking to add a Customer Care Manager (aka Head Heart Warmer) who will be responsible for managing Moko’s day to day customer care operations. You’ll be an excellent project manager who is able to juggle a variety of tasks under tight timelines. You’ll put into use your knowledge of customer care to create remarkable experiences for MoKo customers. Finally, you’ll be an excellent people manager, who can motivate and grow the team.
Manage and grow a motivated team
• Coordinate and manage daily and weekly activities of the team to create a high-performing team where KPIs are always met
• Implement customer care trainings and run team meetings
• Provide 1-on-1 coaching for all team members
Measure and achieve targets for effective customer care operations and customer happiness
• Analyse customer feedback data and use the analyses to develop and run initiatives to improve customer happiness
• Track performance of customer operations metrics (e.g. response time, number of outgoing calls per day), analyse data, and develop initiatives to continuously improve the target metrics
• Track data on conversion rate, use the analysis to identify problem areas or success drivers of conversion, and implement initiatives to continuously improve conversion
Own the management and development of customer care processes
• Identify where we need to redefine or create new customer care processes to eliminate pain-points for customers.
• Develop and document new customer care processes, and train all relevant teammates to implement the new processes
• Document workflows of existing customer care processes and ensure all relevant teammates have been trained
• Continuously improve existing processes
Continuously improve systems
• With support from senior management, define and implement new systems that will enable a better customer experience
• Act as liaison to senior management to keep them up to date about customer care and customer experience
• Be the point of contact and ensure smooth coordination with other teams (e.g. operations, admin) on day-to-day work or on special projects
CAREER GROWTH + COMPENSATION
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the senior management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
• You have management experience in sales or customer care
• You are talented in managing people to achieve their goals
• You have a passion for training and developing people
• You are an analytical thinker, and you frequently make decisions based on data and quantitative analysis
• You are an exceptional project manager and able to come up with and execute a detailed plan
• You thrive when you are able to take initiative to solve problems and come up with more efficient ways of achieving your goals
How to Apply