Customer Experience Job, Customer Service Jobs, Customer Service Executive Jobs, AMREF Kenya Jobs
Main Purpose of Job
To manage all customer retention activities and meet the set department/section budgets and targets. In this role, the Customer Experience Executive works closely with the retention team to ensure the key objective of retention and growth is met.
The position reports to the Sales Manager
- Focus on current clients and sales in an effort to consult and sell all renewal product options including previous year (backlog 2013 to date) renewals and capture takeover business.
- Discussing the upcoming renewals to avoid lapses and ensure business retention renewal is communicated three months prior to expiry date and also monthly until the renewal has been completed
- Making regular visits in order to maintain relationships with the intermediaries and clients.
- Develop and continually improve the member journey and touch points, seeding in the right content, product, communications and calls to action and drive optimal experience and satisfaction
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports to assist in measuring market share, renewal trends and demand
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution and keep records of customer interactions.
- Updating existing and new client’s bio data in the corporate and individual accounts.
- Printing of Maisha cards and follow up to ensure clients receive their cards on time.
- Maintain client’s data and post-sales support including general administration support to the sales team to maximize their productivity and maintain accurate and timely information within company CRM database.
- Support the pursuit and closure of AFD sale emphasizing the value of Maisha cover. This includes but is not limited to quoting renewals, maintaining a portal, processing credit requests, and handling new Maisha annual sales request.
- Maintain a schedule of all annual corporate contracts/agreements and follow up on any un-executed ones to make sure that we are compliant.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers.
- Follow up with Finance for unresolved payment issues to make sure that we are updated on all invoices/payments.
- Identify and act on cross-selling opportunity within the existing portfolio.
- Maintain the appropriate working knowledge of all our key systems and regularly update the company on any new desired modification.
- Provide first line support on how to use AFD´s self-service tools and services (e.g. web services).
- Processing credit notes requests from the finance department.
- Perform any other work related tasks as needed and/or requested that are not detailed herein
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or an equivalent from a recognized university
- 4 years’ consecutive work experience in a commercial company with proven experience in customer service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude
- Commercial/ business acumen
- Team player
- Emotional intelligence
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria and have the passion to contribute to the leading African-based Aero Medical and Health Assistance service provider, submit your letter and CV quoting the reference number for the position on the subject line of the email to Vacancies@flydoc.org
Deadline for submission is 8th March 2019.
Quote Position & Ref No. on the subject email
Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only.
NOTE: AMREF Flying Doctors does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.